geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2][Revisit]How about making Message context executable?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:49:31 GMT
Hi All;

I put this Q about making the MessageContext executable?  I do not get
a clear response ..
May be it does not call for enough attention?

But I feel this is bit too bigger change to do without enough
community input .. So I feel we should hold it back for the F2F. But
then "pause the engine execution at some state" should wait too
thoughts?
Srinath

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:49:43 +0600
Subject: Re: [Axis2]How about making Message context executable?
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org, Srinath Perera <hemapani@gmail.com>

Hi there Srinath and all,
This is probably a complete 180 degree turn from where we were heading
(well not exactly a backward leap, but a drastic change in direction).
The Message Context (MC) was pursued only as a property bag. Now we
are trying to put executable actions there! So the role of the MC is
changed now. I am not sure what this means to the structure of axis.
I guess this needs to be thought out carefully.
BTW if we are to do such a change this is the best time to tackle such
a change. It will be impossible on later stage.

--
Ajith Ranabahu