geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Bug in deployment?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:08:48 GMT
It's a bug, I filed it as

I'm thinking about what to do about it.

Is there really a mismatch between the domain and server  on the 2
names?  (joe/geronimo)

In this particular case I think it would be a good idea to put the
deployment gbeans in a separate gbean-only plan, similar to the
geronimo runtime-deployer-plan.  However, even if this solves the
immediate problem there is still a bug.

Thanks for finding this.

david jencks