geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: activemq
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:12:41 GMT
That is correct.

The combined build of geronimo, openejb, and tranql is actually a
rather bad idea although IMO required by the current module structure.
I've been hoping for several months that we could move to a more
sensible comprehensive build system but it may still not happen for
some time.

thanks
david jencks