geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deployment EJB with Mail Resource References
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:11:20 GMT
It looks like despite all the work on mail lately no one remembered to
put a mail gbean in the j2ee-server-plan.xml or anywhere else.

Adding something like this to your app plan or j2ee-server-plan.xml
should help:

     <gbean namePart="mail/MailSession"
class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean">
         <attribute name="properties">
             mail.smtp.host=mail.apache.com
         </attribute>
     </gbean>