geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Imminent incompatible changes
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 04:33:31 GMT
I've committed these changes and uploaded geronimo, openejb, and tranql
jars using jar:deploy.

I noticed the openejb and tranql uploads showed messages like this:

          Executing cd /dist/openejb/poms; chmod g+w
openejb-webadmin-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom; chgrp openejb
openejb-webadmin-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom with the username djencks on
beaver.codehaus.org

     [exec] chmod: changing permissions of
`openejb-webadmin-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom': Operation not permitted

I don't know if this will cause any problems.

thanks
david jencks