geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Two deployment tools
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:08:19 GMT
Jeremy,
	Can you replace the tool used in the assembly module(s) with this
plugin, so I can revise the deploy tool to take out all the server
construction operations?

	Also, once a Geronimo is released "into the wild" can this tool be
run at the command line without Maven?  And if not, can you provide (or
help someone else provide) a non-Maven wrapper for it?

Thanks,
	Aaron

P.S. Dain: kind words.  :)