geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Next milestone release (M4?)
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:59:23 GMT

On Mar 29, 2005, at 1:43 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> It seems like we're starting to get a good pile of issues identified
> here that need to happen before work goes into creating a
> reproduceable release process, not to mention the requirements of the
> release process. I think we should begin by creating JIRA issues to
> identify all of this work, but I'm not sure whether to classify these
> circular dependencies as bugs, improvements or tasks. Anyone have an
> opinion?

I think they are improvements or tasks :)

But I was also thinking of getting a thread started here on the dev
list summarizing what we need to do and get going.  We're going to need
this soon, and as long as it's not disruptive to the certification
effort, we can do in parallel.

geir

geirm@apache.org