geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a YourKit License
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 02:01:22 GMT
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:07:42 -0500, Alan D. Cabrera <adc@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>  Just a quick note.  It's my understanding that these licenses can only be
> used by Geronimo committers.  I'm sorry if we were not more clear on that.

FWIW, the YourKit open source project license says nothing about
committers per se. It only mentions developers:

'License granted to: Developers of Open Source projects, which have
established, vital, and active community'

It does note that the license can only be used for development on [Geronimo]:

'Allows non-commercial use? Development of the particular project only'

Bruce
);'
The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/