geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Experimental maven plugin
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:42:19 GMT
I have just committed an experimental maven plugin that can be used to
build Configurations using the local Maven repo as a source for
dependencies and parent Configurations.

The plugin produces a packaged configuration as its output artifact
which can be used for subsequent deployments. There is also a goal for
installing such an artifact in a running server.

Currently only GBean configurations are supported; I plan to add support
for other configurations (including J2EE) over the next few days.

This is experimental; the normal build process is unaffected.

--
Jeremy