geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dondi Imperial <dimper...@exist.com>
Subject Bug in deployment?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:25:32 GMT
Not sure if this is a bug but I thought I'd post it here.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application"
    configId="app"
    parentId="org/apache/geronimo/System"
    application-name="null">
    ...=
    <gbean name="ConnectorBuilder"
class="org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder">
    </gbean>

    <gbean name="somename" class="some_class">
        <reference
    </gbean>
</application>

The gbean "somename" will not start because it will look for the gbean
named
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ModuleBuilder,name=ConnectorBuilder,null=null

(note the null=null attribute/value pair at the end)
but the running gbean is named
joe.server:name=ConnectorBuilder,J2EEServer=joe,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=ModuleBuilder

(no null=null).

Intended behaviour or bug?

TIA,

--