geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:04:38 GMT
Hi,

I thought I could give a presentation about Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe
2005. It'd be the first presentation during such an big event, so I'm
not sure if I do it right - in the way people will get some knowledge
about the project and would become interested in it ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd ask if there's anyone who's going to do the same -
show Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005. If there's noone I'd step forward.

18-22 July 2005, Stuttgart, Germany

NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Saturday, 12 March 2005, 22:30 EDT

Come share your knowledge of Apache software at this educational and
fun-filled gathering of Apache users, vendors, and friends.

Jacek