geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Two deployment tools
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:20:24 GMT
Sounds close, but I was proposing that we have a bootstrap version that
we use to build the first few jars and configurations.  Are you planing
on supporting installation into a raw "cold" config store directory?
In this case we couldn't possibly have a running server yet (since we
are still building it :)

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom