geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Change to AxisWebServiceContainer class in axis module?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:35:49 GMT
On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 08:14:47PM +0600, Srinath Perera wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I wrote a TestCase for axis module and checked it in. But the soap
> invocation fails and send back a SOAPFault. This can be fixed by
> changing the line 63 of AxisWebServiceContainer
>
> org.apache.axis.MessageContext context = new
> org.apache.axis.MessageContext(null); to
> org.apache.axis.MessageContext context = new
> org.apache.axis.MessageContext(new AxisServer());
>
> I do not do the change yet .. I remeber David Blevins mentioned he do
> the code without AxisEngine, not sure will it couse trouble
>  thoughts?

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for the test case, looks like a great start.  Your problem with the axis engine will
go away if you use the AxisServiceBuilder to build the JavaServiceDesc instead of building
it by hand in the test case.  Since maven doesn't like circular dependencies, you'll probably
have to move the test case to the axis-builder module to get that to compile.

-David