geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Cargo: sharing code for J2EE module parsing/writing?
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:17:58 GMT
You've pretty much quoted the mission statements of JSR 77 and 88.  I personally would be thrilled
to see a project serisouly take on the tool side of that spec.

We already have providers for the server's role in those specs.  You should be able to get
something running that will work will all the vendors.

-David