geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Review - svn commit: r126264
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:10:13 GMT
On Mar 14, 2005, at 7:07 AM, Mark wrote:

> Many appologies - I just haven't had the time to clean up the code on
> my laptop with all my changes and then get them submitted for a commit
> by somebody else.  I have a few outstanding items to resolve before
> submitting the code to check in.  I know that you have been busy
> working towards CTS certification and since the interop code won't be
> used for the certification, I have lowered the priority on my code.
> :-(  However, ...
>
> Yes, my code properly handles the method name overload as per the
> RMI-IIOP spec.
>
> Hopefully within the next few days, I will have a new zip file with
> all my changes so they can be committed.

Can you create a diff instead of a zip?  Diffs are much easier to deal
with.

My guess is you already know this, but I'll go over it again for the
lurkers on the list.  Creating a diff with subversion is very easy.
You can add and remove files with 'svn add' and 'svn remove'
respectively.  Then just run 'svn diff' from the root directory, and
pipe the result to a file.  Post this in a JIRA issue, and one of the
committers will look it over.

-dain