geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Experimental maven plugin
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:08:03 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Looks like this code needs Java 5?

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to /opt/geronimo/geronimo/plugins/geronimo-packaging-plugin/target/classes
    [echo]

  NOTE: Targetting JVM 1.4, classes
  will not run on earlier JVMs

    [javac] Compiling 5 source files to /opt/geronimo/geronimo/plugins/geronimo-packaging-plugin/target/classes
/opt/geronimo/geronimo/plugins/geronimo-packaging-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/plugin/packaging/AbstractDistributor.java:103:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor IllegalArgumentException (java.lang.String,javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException)
location: class java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Invalid storeName: " + storeName, e);
                  ^
1 error

Thanks
-Hari