geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: mx4j-3.0.1.jar
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:16:29 GMT
It fails in specs/j2ee-management. The project.xml has the URL pointing
to mx4j.sourceforge.net. Changing that to
http://openejb.codehaus.org/maven did not make any difference; it still
complained about not being able to download mx4j-3.0.1.jar

[I just did a completely new/clean build with the latest (revison
155962); and also moved the the mx4j-3.0.1.jar that I downloaded into
.maven before doing the build]

-Hari