geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Exception while deploying an EJB
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:05:33 GMT
I did the checkout into a new empty folder using Tortoise SVN, using
the URL "http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk" and then just
ran "maven" from the root folder,

May be i should try the targets m:fresh-checkout followed by
m:rebuild-all. I will do this and let you know the results.

thanks
Venkat