geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Exception while deploying an EJB
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:38:39 GMT
hi Jacek,

I'm using geronimo-1.0-M3.zip, WIndows XP Professional and JDK
1.4.2_02. Hmm... Is M3 already too outdated?. Any links to nightly
builds or snapshots that are stable builds?

I'm unable to complete the maven build with latest code from SVN due
to some issues in assembler module. Anyway all that i wanted to is to
just deploy a simple EJB to Geronimo, so a reasonably stable binary
distribution should do for me.

Thanks
Venkat