geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WARNING: Failed to download axis-1.2-RC3.jar
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:52:41 GMT
My impression is that build.properties is a file you added and not part
of geronimo?  I think you will get better results if you do not
override the geronimo settings.  I find keeping the repos set up
correctly is a nightmare, but I think this one is included in the
correct places.

We get it from http://cvs.apache.org/repository which is in several of
the project.properties.

thanks