geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CDATA and GBean attributes
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:27:46 GMT
I'm not sure this is such a good idea.

It's going to require changing the gbean schema to allow an any element
and mixed content in a gbean attribute element.   In principle I object
strongly to mixed content.  I think the extra complications indicate
that the CDATA solution is much much simpler.  Is there a problem with
it?  What are you trying to pass in?  What are you doing with the
results? Do you  want an XmlObject, a string, a DOM element, a STAX
stream...?

thanks
david jencks