geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: [Daemon] Alleged GBean ... is not a GBean messages at startup
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:07:17 GMT
I understand that this may not be important now, but so that others new to
the project (or the average Joe user) don't ask the same question,
wouldn't it make sense to record this as a JIRA issue, so it is flagged as
known and will be dealt with at a future date.  Sound reasonable?

Thanks,

John

Dain Sundstrom <dsundstrom@gluecode.com>
08-Feb-2005 05:41 PM
Please respond to
dev@geronimo.apache.org

dev@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Daemon] Alleged GBean ... is not a GBean messages at startup

Unfortunately, the message doesn't bother me.  If you want to not
expose JMX objects via object name queries, I guess you'll have to move
the non-jmx objectname query code to the jmx gbean repo and use that
for all queries (David knows what I am talking about).  As you can see,
I'm not too concerned about it right now :)

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect