geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject we now have a dep on Apache Scout
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:14:16 GMT
Because of recent JAXR work, we now have a dependency on Apache Scout.
It turns out that at the moment, scout is not publishing snapshots to
apache repo (and hence not to ibiblio), but I've brought this up w/ the
project, and they will.

I assume this means that everyone needs to get scout and build it to
have the jars locally until the publishing happens.  I don't like doing
this to people - what should I do?  I'd prefer a solution that didn't
require  me to back out my dependency additions, but will if that's the
only way.

geir

geirm@apache.org