geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: [Daemon] Alleged GBean ... is not a GBean messages at startup
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 06:41:53 GMT
Unfortunately, the message doesn't bother me.  If you want to not
expose JMX objects via object name queries, I guess you'll have to move
the non-jmx objectname query code to the jmx gbean repo and use that
for all queries (David knows what I am talking about).  As you can see,
I'm not too concerned about it right now :)

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect