geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r154723 - in geronimo/trunk/modules/kernel/src: java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/GBeanName.java test/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/GBeanNameTest.java
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:04:03 GMT
I think we will need a canonical form.  There are many places that key
stuff off the string canonical form of the object name.  I think that
instead of keeping the original name around, we throw it out and
replace it with canonical name form, since the original name doesn't
really matter.  Also I would hope the canonical form is the same as
object name.

One other thing, it doesn't look like this is escaping key values, or
checking for illegal characters.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom