geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r154723 - in geronimo/trunk/modules/kernel/src: java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ test/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:04:03 GMT
I think we will need a canonical form.  There are many places that key
stuff off the string canonical form of the object name.  I think that
instead of keeping the original name around, we throw it out and
replace it with canonical name form, since the original name doesn't
really matter.  Also I would hope the canonical form is the same as
object name.

One other thing, it doesn't look like this is escaping key values, or
checking for illegal characters.

Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect
Gluecode Software