geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r149512 - geronimo/trunk/modules/spring-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/spring/deployment geronimo/trunk/modules/spring/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/spring
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:49:08 GMT
On Feb 2, 2005, at 5:40 AM, jules@apache.org wrote:

>  public class SPRConfigBuilder
>    implements ConfigurationBuilder
>  {
> -  protected static final Log
> log=LogFactory.getLog(SPRConfigBuilder.class);
> -  protected static final String
> defaultConfigPath="META-INF/spring.xml";
> +  protected static final Log
> _log=LogFactory.getLog(SPRConfigBuilder.class);
> +  protected static final String
> _defaultConfigPath="META-INF/spring.xml";
>
> -  protected final Kernel     kernel;
> -  protected final Repository repository;
> -  protected final URI        defaultParentId;
> +  protected final Kernel     _kernel;
> +  protected final Repository _repository;
> +  protected final URI        _defaultParentId;
>
>    public
>      SPRConfigBuilder(URI defaultParentId, Repository repository,
> Kernel kernel)
>    {
> -    this.kernel         =kernel;
> -    this.repository     =repository;
> -    this.defaultParentId=defaultParentId;
> +    _kernel         =kernel;
> +    _repository     =repository;
> +    _defaultParentId=defaultParentId;
>    }

Jules, could you please update this code to follow our coding
conventions.  We don't use underscores, we don't align names in
assignments, we put the access modifier, method decl and curly on the
same line, and the variable should be private unless actually used by a
subclass.  For a good example:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/trunk/modules/system/src/
java/org/apache/geronimo/system/serverinfo/ServerInfo.java?
rev=124448&view=markup

-dain