geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GBeanName [was: svn commit: r154723...]
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:35:10 GMT
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>> Can we be done with this bikeshed now?
>

> This is not a bikeshead; these are important decisions that should be
> discussed.  Your decisions could break seamless integration with JMX,
> and could require redesign of OpenEJB, ActiveMQ gbeans, and gbeans in
> geronimo itself.

Well they could, but I'm kind of disappointed that you don't think I
would consider that and avoid it; especially as I'm trying to make this
change in a way that's /as least disruptive as possible/.

> If you want, I'll implement the class and make the changes.

Perhaps we should conclude this discussion first, and besides, I thought
you were busy working on other things ...

--
Jeremy

Red!