geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.8-alpha breaks JAASSecurityTest.testGoodAuthentication test
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:01:05 GMT
Sorry, I didn't catch that sentence.

-1 on commenting out the test for alpha software.

<rant>
We have an, IMHO, awful tradition of commenting out tests that do not
pass w/ out filing Jira issues.  We need to always file a JIRA issue w/
any test that is commented out.  Also there should be a cross reference
to that JIRA issue in the commented out test.
</rant>

Regards,
Alan