geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Endorsed dir in Tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:18:05 GMT
I think there has been some discussion about a Geronimo-wide endorsed
dir as there actually were some other parts of Geronimo (or supporting
tools) that also required it.  I think adc and dain were chatting about
this not too long ago, so hopefully they can chime in on this.  I
definately would like them to comment here before we get a patch on this
as we may just need to remove the endorsed setting code in the
TomcatContainer and this may be fixed.