geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Harrop <r...@cakesolutions.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo/Spring integration - Moving forward...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:42:58 GMT
Jules,

I think it is best to keep the metadata in geronimo-spring.xml, purely
because spring.xml has no support for modifying the XML format. You want
that to be a standard Spring config with no special features.

 From a Spring perspective, the two things we need are JMX-exposed
POJOs, which we can already do, and a JNDI-bound ApplicationContext
which will allow for transparent merging of shared services into an
application.

Rob