geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat TransactionContextValve
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:08:47 GMT
Yes sir...you are indeed correct.  I ripped it from Jetty.

I'll have a look at the openejb code and see what I can do.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Dain Sundstrom [mailto:dsundstrom@gluecode.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:11 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat TransactionContextValve

It looks like this class was cribbed from the Jetty
TransactionContextBeforeAfter class.  I suggest that instead this code be
taken from org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxSupports.  The Jetty
code is very clunky since Jetty doesn't support an interceptor style
invocation (around advice for you AOP people).  Hopefully, one day Jetty
will switch to an interceptor style invocation.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect