geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Le Goff <eleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Objectweb annual conference
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:00:44 GMT
> I intend to be there - especially with beer involved :-)

Too bad I could not find you there, because it was a really nice
conference and the ObjectWeb community really diserves congratulations
for their organization.

 BTW there was a very interesting BOF about ObjectWeb/Apache
collaboration and we were really missing Geronimo committers to
illustrate what is a concrete example of collaboration /interactions
between the two communities.

Previously , Brian Behlendorf was  a keynote speaker (about the deeply
intertwined relationship between open source software and open
standards) but he had to travel to London and could not stay with us.

Anyway, I expect to meet geronimo commiters  at a future conference
such as ApacheCon in Stuttgart (Germany) next summer ;)

--
Eric Le Goff
http://ericlegoff.homelinux.net