geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Bogatyrjov <>
Subject geronimo building script
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:51:37 GMT

I have just been updating. Now I am observing something strange.
Geronimo modules are downloaded from remote repository:

Copying: from

Copying: from '(blah-blah)\geronimo\trunk\modules\j2ee-schema\project.xml'
| Executing default Geronimo :: Core
| Memory: 23M/62M
Attempting to download geronimo-common-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-kernel-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-deployment-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download geronimo-j2ee-schema-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.

 From the listing we can see, that the module
'geronimo-j2ee-schema-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' was built before, but it was
downloaded at the next step.

I am using maven for other projects, so maven setup seems to be correct.

What is the problem? Can I do anything to build geronimo without
exhausting downloads.

Serg Bogatyrjov.

View raw message