geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Review - svn commit: r126264
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:36:08 GMT
The IDL files are defined by OMG.  Can we put ASF headers in them?

Regards,
Alan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Dain Sundstrom [mailto:dsundstrom@gluecode.com]
	Sent: Mon 1/24/2005 5:53 PM
	To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: Review - svn commit: r126264

	Mark,

	Wow!  This is very impressive work. I spent some time reading over this
	(well the first half... the thing is huge).  Most of the comments, I
	have are just my curiosity and don't really need to be fixed.  Other
	are notes on differences between this code an geronimo, and I these
	cases I think we should change current geronimo or this new code so we
	don't have multiple ways to do the same thing (BTW, I generally don't
	have a preference on which code we change unless one is broken :)  Then
	there are the few coding convention things, and finally there are a few
	nit picky things :)

	Thanks for the great work,

	-dain

	On Jan 23, 2005, at 11:33 PM, adc@apache.org wrote:

	> Added: geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src/idl/CosNaming.idl
	>
	> Added: geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src/idl/GIOP.idl
	>
	> Added: geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src/idl/IIOP.idl
	>
	> Added: geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src/idl/IOP.idl
	>
	> Added:
	> geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src/idl/org-apache-geronimo-interop-
	> rmi-iiop.idl

	The idl files need Apache license headers... maybe in the comments that
	are copied into the generated code.