geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Some sanity checks...
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:50:44 GMT
Last night nathan Peles tried some simple things with geronimo and
discovered it was rather broken, and I've been investigating.  I've
discovered lots of wrong names from my last gbean naming update.

In an effort to make these sorts of problems a little more obvious I'm
going to do two things:

1. Modify Daemon to list all non-started gbeans right before it says
"server startup completed"
2. Modify assembly to use the runtime deployer as soon as it is

At the moment (1) also complains about the non-gbean mbeans the kernel
returns from listGBeans (GERONIMO-542)

Please comment, especially after I've committed and you've tried it.

Many thanks,
david jencks

View raw message