geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <delafran_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for addition to source control mailing list
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:03:26 GMT
Apologies, if this isn't the correct forum, but should subscribers to
the scm mailing list be receiving emails when files get committed to the
repo?  I have been subscribed but I have not received any messages, so I
was wondering what type of emails are expected from this mailing list.
This is what the web site says:

"This list receives notifications (with diffs) every time a change is
committed to the Geronimo source tree. It also receives change notices
for changes to the Geronimo Wiki."

But this is not what I am experiencing.

Mark