geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <delafran_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for addition to source control mailing list
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:06:07 GMT
Stupid me: hotmail was filtering the scm@geronimo.apache.org and placing
them in the junk email folder.  Thunderbird wasn't downloading them for me.

Would somebody mind updating the Wiki with a reminder to subscribers
that they will need to update any email filter rules to permit mails
from the following adress to pass through:

scm@geronimo.apache.org
user@geronimo.apache.org
dev@geronimo.apache.org

Mark