geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem with axis/xerces and web apps
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:38:27 GMT
Are you using a geronimo plan with

<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>

for your web app?

I think it's likely that we added axis to geronimo between early jan
and now.

If this doesn't work (I think there is a reasonable chance it will
cause other problems) you might need to assemble geronimo using the
versions of axis and xerces you need.

What happens if you use the versions of axis and xerces that geronimo
uses? Are our versions out of date?  If we actually implemented j2ee
web services would that also solve the problem :-)?

thanks
david jencks