geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans in server.jar manifest classpath?
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:27:47 GMT
I don't think it should be in the manifest classpath at all.  Even in
the case of the deployer.jar it should not be needed as it can be
loaded by the deployer system configuration.  The stuff in there should
be only what is required to bootstrap to the point where we can load
additional configurations.  Anyway, I'd just try removing it and check
if the openejb and geronimo itest still run.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect