geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Letellier <francois.letell...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Objectweb annual conference
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:54:45 GMT
At 18:00 20/01/2005, Eric Le Goff wrote:
> > I intend to be there - especially with beer involved :-)

Hmm. There was some beer involved, and very intersting food for those who
like meat -- uh, I mean MEAT.
This was the good side of organizing the conference in Lyon...

>Too bad I could not find you there, because it was a really nice
>conference and the ObjectWeb community really diserves congratulations
>for their organization.

Thanks Eric. It was a pleasure to meet you there in person.

>  BTW there was a very interesting BOF about ObjectWeb/Apache
>collaboration and we were really missing Geronimo committers to
>illustrate what is a concrete example of collaboration /interactions
>between the two communities.
>
>Previously , Brian Behlendorf was  a keynote speaker (about the deeply
>intertwined relationship between open source software and open
>standards) but he had to travel to London and could not stay with us.
>
>Anyway, I expect to meet geronimo commiters  at a future conference
>such as ApacheCon in Stuttgart (Germany) next summer ;)
>
>--
>Eric Le Goff
>http://ericlegoff.homelinux.net

François LETELLIER
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium Executive Committee
email: francois.letellier at objectweb.org - phone: +33 (0)6 84 64 00 24
http://www.objectweb.org - ObjectWeb middleware : provide your applications
with the kind of freedom they deserve !