geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Letellier <francois.letell...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Objectweb annual conference
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:51:09 GMT
At 14:01 05/01/2005, Eric Le Goff wrote:
>The 4th edition of the Objectweb consortium  will take place in Lyon
>(France) from 17 to 19 january.
>I would be very happy to meet some geronimo's there and taste some
>beers with you ;)
>
>Here is the detailled program :
>http://wiki.objectweb.org/ObjectWebCon05/Wiki.jsp?page=DetailedProgram
>
>I hope some of you will attend ;)

Hi Eric,

although not technically a Geronimo developer, I'll be happy to see you
there. Brian Behlendorf will be there too (hmm, not Geronimo either ;-).
Appart from beers, there are BOF opportunities -- and it may be a good way
to chat about Apache / ObjectWeb synergies (just the way we did at ApacheCon).

See you there.

>---
>Eric

François LETELLIER
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium Executive Committee
email: francois.letellier at objectweb.org - phone: +33 (0)6 84 64 00 24
http://www.objectweb.org - ObjectWeb middleware : provide your applications
with the kind of freedom they deserve !