geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: abstract-schema-name doesn't seem to work for CMP20
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:32:46 GMT
You are right: abstract-schema-name does not work. By now, one need to
use the ejb-name instead of the abstract-schema-name in the basic EJBQL
queries, which are currently supported.

I have already fixed this bug on my working copy and will commit the fix
as part of upcoming EJBQL stuff. I plan to do an intermediate check in
over the week-end.

Thanks,
Gianny