geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Need help with TestCase for WebModuleBuilder
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:16:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing a WebModuleBuilder so that a webapp plan will intruct which
builder to pick up - JettyModuleBuilder or TomcatModuleBuilder. Perhaps,
  it will be done using a tag in a geronimo-web.xml (or
geronimo-jetty.xml as it seems to me that the former isn't used at all).
There're loads of places where both do the same and I'm going to avoid
doing the copy-and-paste. There would be some methods to override to
implement the implementation specific tasks, but most would be in the
WebModuleBuilder. That's the plan, but...

I'm trying to create a TestCase for it and I don't know where to start.
I was looking at many places in order to find a TestCase for invoking
the Deployer so that I could test the WebModuleBuilder and I could find
nothing. I'm looking at JettyModuleBuilderTest and EARConfigBuilderTest,
but before getting into their details I would like to know whether
there're better/simpler test cases available.

Jacek