geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Barkow <Ralf.Bar...@web.de>
Subject Re: org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest Failed
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:44:55 GMT

On my very slow win2k box -- 4x slower than Dain's Apple -- I' getting
this (cf. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-538) :

Testsuite: org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 22,312 sec

Testcase: testTimeout(org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest):
FAILED
id of server subject should be non-null
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: id of server subject should be
non-null
    at
org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest.testTimeout(TimeoutTest.java:186)
    at
    at

-- Ralf