geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sandip Ghayal <sgha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request for addition to source control mailing list
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:10:14 GMT
Hi Mark,

The reason could be because you must have sent mail to
scm@geronimo.apache.org as mentioned in Wiki,

Send mail to scm-subscribe@geronimo.apache.org.

I had the same issue and I am not subscribed to the
e-mail address I mentioned and my subscription went
thru

(can some one modify wiki page to reflect this)

Thanks,

Sandip