geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject RE: LoginModule question.
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:41:39 GMT
Sorry. My bad.
I was doing something wrong. I got past this error. Thanks

Anita, even though the constructor has 9 params, they are all not needed
to be specified in the descriptor file. The params not specified here
have default values. I based my example on the login module in the
j2ee-server plan file.

Thanks!
-Hari