geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis build question
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:34:34 GMT
Hi Hari;
EWS build.xml generation is first writen without the knowladge about
geronimo axis module and when it try to acomadate later and get the
build working things get messy (there is a problem of finding the
maven repository in all the machines)

I will have a look at the both build to improve the things and get
back .. there must be a way to make the things more simple!
Thanks
Srinath