geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How can I get a reference collection from a GBean?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:37:34 GMT
	Here's my understanding: The original GBean can declare a
constructor or setter of type Collection to receive the protocol list.
Then it could declare a getter for the Collection (or for an array of
Protocols or whatever) if it wanted to expose that collection to callers
(whatever it is that has the ObjectName and wants the collection).  I
assume it's not another GBean that's asking (in which case it could just
declare the same reference itself).

Aaron