geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Documentation Update
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:26:53 GMT
	I believe I've caught up with the feedback I've received on the
existing content.  So this update is just to let you know that the
existing material has been updated.  There were a lot of relatively minor
changes, but the more significant ones include:

 - added some background on the project to chapter 1 (about)
 - added a walkthrough of the GUI installer and automated installer to
chapter 3 (installing)
 - added some architecture / GBean information to chapter 4 (elements),
and I apologize in advance for figure 4.1.  :)
 - added some more information about startup and deployment errors

	Note that the current material pretty much exclusively covers
Milestone 3 -- a fair bit of this is already out of date when compared to
SVN head.  Still, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to try to keep up
with the changes in head.

	As usual, comments and feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,
	Aaron