geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: build failed Thu Dec 2 22:24:16 PST 2004
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:25:26 GMT
	I think part of the problem is that I haven't been publishing
builds often enough.  I had hoped that the automated process would publish
fairly frequently, but I guess that isn't happening.  We need to have the
JARs published when we make packaging changes (like moving exceptions or
moving deploy code), which I've been doing moderately often (and in fact
I'm working on more as we speak).  I've been hesitant to publish because I
don't have a fully working build environment -- I get test crashes or
hangs under JDK 1.4 and I don't think we want to publish JARs built under
1.5.

	Still, it sounds like the best option is for me to convince myself
that the code is correct and then build without tests on JDK 1.4 and
publish.  I'll put new JARs out today, when I finish my latest round of
exception migrations.

Aaron